I usually dump tags that I get via e-mail directly into the trash, but this time I’ll play
And the rules
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up
Hmmm, six random things – lets see how specific, while being ambiguous at the same time, I can be
1. I love to read – I don’t read books so much anymore since I transitioned a lot of my time to the internet, so I read more online
2. I have a very big dog who will probably chew off your face – and he was a Craigslist rescue
3. C and I have known each other for 25 years, yet have only been a couple for 4
4. I have always lived my life on the fringe – not totally immersing in any cause or organization, yet working on the outside – and when I tire of it, which invariably happens after a few years, I move on to another cause
5. I think in a former life I was a truck driver cause I love, love, love road trips – I would rather drive than fly
6. I wish I would have chosen another profession, and I think that high school and college guidance counselors suck at what they do
So, who to tag – lemme see…